Saturday 15 June 2013

Getting back to it

It's been a hectic month... although sort of one of those months where I can't really tell what I've accomplished... There was weeding, many guests for meals, more weeding and oh oops, a very sore arm/neck (physio is busy till next Thursday).  

Oh, and I applied for and was offered (and accepted) a new job, and am starting mid July...

Here's my playing with the Diva's latest challenge:



The challenge is all about the grid "unchained". I did rather enjoy the way patterns make new patterns together. Ah, another metaphor for life. I LOVE metaphors!

I also decided on a signature block. We'll see if that changes over time.

Patterns I know I used (not many this time): large is Mooka, small include Hurry, Onomato.

It's been a good weekend: more tangles for fun:



1 comment:

  1. Very, very beautiful! Congratulations with your new job!!!

    ReplyDelete